The Waverly Road project won a KC Business Journal Capstone Award in the Infrastructure category. It included nearly three miles of new concrete roadway and a grade separation over the BNSF Railway Intermodal lead track at Logistics Park Kansas City.
- Kubota Tractor Corporation Completes Land Purchase for Future Logistics Campus and Midwest Division Office in Edgerton, Kansas
- Kubota Announces Plans for $87 Million Expansion to Create a New Logistics Hub at LPKC, Adds a Fifth Division and Midwest Sales Office
- Horizon Global Selects Edgerton for New Distribution Center
- UPS Announces New Distribution Center in Edgerton
- NorthPoint Development Building 777,222 Square-Foot Spec Space at Logistics Park Kansas City
Sign up for