An industrial park NorthPoint Development designed specifically for distribution, warehouse and manufacturing tenants, Logistics Park Kansas City (LPKC) is served by the world’s leading intermodal rail provider, BNSF Railway.
LPKC is located along BNSF’s Transcontinental Corridor and is BNSF’s only full-service logistics park in the United States, so co-locating a warehouse or distribution center at LPKC gives companies significant transportation efficiencies.
- Strategically and centrally located
- Master-planned distribution and warehouse development
- Efficient movement of global goods
- Reduced transportation costs
- Optimize your supply chain
- 1,100+ acres of developable space
- 17 million square feet of building capacity
For more information about LPKC, download the brochure.