For Class Is, industrial development (id) is key to generating traffic. They continually work with shippers to explore a plant expansion or evaluate transportation options that might involve transloading, all with the intent of increasing volume.
- Kubota Announces Plans for $87 Million Expansion to Create a New Logistics Hub at LPKC, Adds a Fifth Division and Midwest Sales Office
- Horizon Global Selects Edgerton for New Distribution Center
- UPS Announces New Distribution Center in Edgerton
- NorthPoint Development Building 777,222 Square-Foot Spec Space at Logistics Park Kansas City
- Capstone Awards 2017: Industrial – Inland Port XIV
Sign up for