BNSF Railway’s newest state-of-the-art facility, the Logistics Park Kansas City (LPKC) Intermodal Facility is ideally located in the nation’s heartland, and has been designed to accommodate the growing demands of freight rail transportation.
- 443 acres
- 750,000+ annual unit capacity*
- 64,000 feet of track (eight 8,000-foot strip tracks)
- 1,810 paved parking spaces
- 4,300 container stacking spots
- Eight wide-span all-electric cranes
* 1.5 million unit capacity at full build-out
LPKC is BNSF’s only full-service logistics park in the United States, offering the combination of:
- Domestic Intermodal Service – Container, Trailer, Expedited and Standard Service Levels
- International Intermodal Service
- Direct-rail / Carload Service
For more details about the LPKC Intermodal Facility, download this fact sheet.