Inland Port XIV won a KC Business Journal Capstone Award in the Industrial category. It was developed as the largest speculative building in Kansas City at the time and is now an Amazon fulfillment center giving the online commerce giant the ability to ship orders quickly from the center of the country. It became operational in mid-2016.
- Kubota Tractor Corporation Completes Land Purchase for Future Logistics Campus and Midwest Division Office in Edgerton, Kansas
- Kubota Announces Plans for $87 Million Expansion to Create a New Logistics Hub at LPKC, Adds a Fifth Division and Midwest Sales Office
- Horizon Global Selects Edgerton for New Distribution Center
- UPS Announces New Distribution Center in Edgerton
- NorthPoint Development Building 777,222 Square-Foot Spec Space at Logistics Park Kansas City
Sign up for