Inland Port XIV won a KC Business Journal Capstone Award in the Industrial category. It was developed as the largest speculative building in Kansas City at the time and is now an Amazon fulfillment center giving the online commerce giant the ability to ship orders quickly from the center of the country. It became operational in mid-2016.
- Horizon Global Selects Edgerton for New Distribution Center
- UPS Announces New Distribution Center in Edgerton
- NorthPoint Development Building 777,222 Square-Foot Spec Space at Logistics Park Kansas City
- Capstone Awards 2017: Industrial – Inland Port XIV
- Capstone Awards 2017: Infrastructure – Waverly Road design-build
Sign up for